Over deze vacature
Uren per week/Hours per week40
Dienstverband/Vast / Permanent
Specialist in soft fruit sales and European markets
This fast-growing, UK-based business is a major grower, breeder, packer and seller of high-quality berries, ensuring year-round supply to European retailers. Through their operations in South America, Spain and the Netherlands, they manage their production and sourcing.
Specialist in Soft fruit and European markets
- As European Sales Account Manager, you will play an important role in the business’ European sales team, which is based in the UK and the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing sales of Spanish, Moroccan and Portuguese fruit to European retailers,as well as developing new retail and customer contacts throughout Europe.
- You will be managing both long-term sales programmes and daily customer relationships, in addition to working with sourcing and logistics teams to ensure that customers’ orders are fully met, on time, every time.
- Your skills should include the ability to act as a leader, encouraging and developing ideas to strengthen the business, encouraging a ‘one team’ approach in a positive and ambitious way.
Spider in the web and 'catching flies'!
- Several years’ experience selling produce, preferably berries, to European retailers.
- You will have a proven track record in a commercial and active business development function with an international aspect and ideally with an understanding of perishable products or/and the fresh produce/horticultural sectors.
- A natural leader and motivator of your team.
- Have a proven track record in developing key accounts in the EU and potentially internationally.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a proven consultative selling technique.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent language skills – English and Spanish essential, German desirable.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in managing people
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
The business is located in Spain
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246
Applications strictly via www.up-up-go.com