Over deze vacature
Locatie / LocationPoland
Uren per week / Hours per week40
Dienstverband / Employment type
Opleidingsniveau / Education levelHBO/Bachelor
Ervaring / ExperienceSenior
De opdrachtgever / The Client
This fast-growing international supplier is looking for a Commercial Director to join their team based in Poland. The business is one of the largest global sourcing networks for fresh fruit and vegetables and has sales companies, representative offices, distribution centres and sourcing partners all over the world. Through their own global group of companies, through key sourcing offices and from preferred strategic production partners, they are able to source high-quality products all year round, relying on their expertise in sourcing, logistics and sustainable supply chain management. Among their customers are some of the world’s biggest retailers.
Profiel / Profile
Responsible for developing the overall strategy and managing a team
The business is now looking for a Commercial Director due to ongoing growth in Eastern Europe who will be responsible for all the trading elements of the company, such as sourcing, sales, export, operations (packaging area) and transportation. As well as being responsible for the day-to-day running of the business, you will also be responsible for overall strategy, working very closely with retail customers and key suppliers, whilst managing team of over 20 people. This role offers the freedom to develop strategy and achieve great commercial success.
- Using your exceptional well-honed skills, you will negotiate the sales of a wide range of fresh produce products and liaise with customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of goods with the sales and operations teams.
- Whilst expanding the clients “reach” commercially, you will use your consultative selling skills to understand the needs of new and existing customers and to match them with supply capabilities.
- It will be important to work closely with the clients, commercial, procurement and technical teams to feedback market information and influence buying requirements.
- This role will embody the full sales cycle from inception to completion, and managing relationships moving forward in the designated country areas.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
Positive Energetic motivator
- Extensive knowledge of the Polish fresh fruit and vegetables market from a retail perspective
- Customer-oriented, business-oriented and people-oriented skill sets
- Great self-motivation, excellent managerial and sales skills, and an analytical mind
- Good knowledge of Polish (other EU languages would be an advantage)
- You will have a proven track record in a commercial and active business development function with an international aspect and ideally with an understanding of perishable products or/and the fresh produce/horticultural sectors
- International languages would be highly beneficial especially Dutch and English
- A natural leader and motivator of your team
- Have a proven track record in developing key accounts in the EU and potentially internationally
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a proven consultative selling technique
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Be willing to travel
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in managing people
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
Aanbod / The rewards
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Standplaats / location
The business is located in Poland
Extra informatie / Additional information
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246
Applications strictly via www.up-up-go.com