Locatie / LocationAntwerpen/Breda/Rotterdam
Uren per week / Hours per week
Dienstverband / Employment type
Opleidingsniveau / Education levelHBO/Bachelor
Ervaring / ExperienceSenior
De opdrachtgever / The Client
This is a fascinating business with a fascinating future - to be aligned with a business that will give the commercial freedom to excel and prosper as their Commercial Manager. This is a well-established business supplying fruit directly from the grower to their internationally-based customers in the retail, food service and wholesale sectors.Our client delivers high quality fruit directly from the growers to their international retail, food service and wholesale partners
As a result of the growth of this business, they are now looking for a Commercial Manager.
Profiel / Profile
Managing existing food service, supermarket and wholesale accounts.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining programmes, deliveries and resolving issues, including the potential need to repack, finish or label product at the business’ main depots in Rotterdam and Breda.
In addition to maintaining existing accounts, you will also have the opportunity to acquire new business, preferably bringing in a few new major accounts.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
A highly skilled sales person with a business development mind
- Commercial experience in fruit / salads / vegetable products
- A good trading record
- The ability to sell to mainstream retailers
- An understanding of logistics
- Excellent English (Dutch, French and/or German would be advantageous) more
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in sales
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
Aanbod / The rewards
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Standplaats / location
The location will be Antwerp/Breda or Rotterdam whatever suits you best
Extra informatie / Additional information
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246
Applications strictly via www.-up-up-go.com