Sales Account Manager Europe (Spain)
Locatie / LocationSpanje
Uren per week / Hours per week40
Dienstverband / Employment typeVast / Permanent
Opleidingsniveau / Education level
Ervaring / Experience
De opdrachtgever / The Client
This fast-growing, UK-based business is a major grower, breeder, packer and seller of high-quality berries, ensuring year-round supply to European retailers. Through their operations in South America, Spain and the Netherlands, they manage their production and sourcing.
Profiel / Profile
Specialist in Soft fruit and European markets
- As European Sales Account Manager, you will play an important role in the business’ European sales team, which is based in the UK and the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing sales of Spanish, Moroccan and Portuguese fruit to European retailers,as well as developing new retail and customer contacts throughout Europe.
- You will be managing both long-term sales programmes and daily customer relationships, in addition to working with sourcing and logistics teams to ensure that customers’ orders are fully met, on time, every time.
- Your skills should include the ability to act as a leader, encouraging and developing ideas to strengthen the business, encouraging a ‘one team’ approach in a positive and ambitious way.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
Spider in the web and 'catching flies'!
- Several years’ experience selling produce, preferably berries, to European retailers.
- You will have a proven track record in a commercial and active business development function with an international aspect and ideally with an understanding of perishable products or/and the fresh produce/horticultural sectors.
- A natural leader and motivator of your team.
- Have a proven track record in developing key accounts in the EU and potentially internationally.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a proven consultative selling technique.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent language skills – English and Spanish essential, German desirable.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in managing people
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
Aanbod / The rewards
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Standplaats / location
The business is located in Spain
Extra informatie / Additional information
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246
Applications strictly via www.up-up-go.com