Locatie / LocationRidderkerk & Capelle a/d Ijssel
Uren per week / Hours per week40
Dienstverband / Employment typeVast / Permanent
Opleidingsniveau / Education levelHBO/Bachelor
Ervaring / ExperienceMedior
De opdrachtgever / The Client
Up&Up Talent Solutions is looking for an International Operations and Research Manager – Blueberries for ByBlue Innovation in Capelle a/d Ijssel.
ByBlue is a modern progressive company specialised in the cultivation, import and distribution of blueberries. In the Netherlands, they are located near the port of Rotterdam. Because of this convenient location, European customers can easily reach ByBlue.
ByBlue strives to develop its own blueberry varieties with added value, where the taste experience is paramount. ByBlue has over 20 years of international experience in the blueberry trade, from cultivation to retail distribution. Due to the growth and development of the company, they are looking for an International Operations and Research Manager Berries with immediate effect.
Profiel / Profile
Coordinating, analysing and processing with a clear vision and the right mindset
- You will be responsible for operations, preparation, coordination and logistics of trials needed for ByBlue.
- Collecting, digital processing and analysing crop properties.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of projects, such as trails in the Netherlands and abroad.
- You like variations in your tasks on a daily basis, and rise to the challenge every time.
- Reporting on the progress of and responsible for the follow-up of breeding activities.
- Making recommendations for adjustments and improvement of systems and processes.
- You will be supporting others in subject-specific topics such as research on varieties, seedling production, varietal choices and sustainability.
- Providing solicited and unsolicited support to the local organisation.
- You will report to the Managing Director.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
Curious, want to know everything, gain knowledge and very analytical
- Completed BSc or MSc in Life Sciences.
- This role could be a graduate job, but practical agricultural or horticultural experience is a must.
- Practical rather than theoretical mindset.
- Affinity with breeding processes and systems
- An eye for detail and persistent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- The ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- Curious and transparent.
- Proactive and with self-initiative.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Social and hands-on.
- Committed and honest.
- Sharp and accurate.
Aanbod / The rewards
A unique opportunity to put your passion to good use and to collaboratively build a success story. The organisation is developing fast and therefore there are good opportunities for growth. Furthermore, ByBlue offers an excellent salary and benefits package, both primary and secondary
Standplaats / location
The company is easily accessible via the A16, A12 and A20. The position is based at a glasshouse in Ridderkerk and the office in Capelle aan den Ijssel.
Extra informatie / Additional information
ByBlue has outsourced the recruitment for the International Operations and Research Manager - Blueberries exclusively to Up&Up Talent Solutions.
For more information you can contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 Applications only through www.up-up-go.com.