Locatie / LocationRidderkerk
Uren per week / Hours per week38
Dienstverband / Employment typeVast / Permanent
Opleidingsniveau / Education level
Ervaring / ExperienceJunior
De opdrachtgever / The Client
Up&Up Talent Solutions is looking for a Junior Berry Specialist Sales for Angus Soft Fruits Europe (ASFE) in Ridderkerk.
Angus Soft Fruits Europe is part of the Angus Soft Fruits Group which includes a number of international sites, their own exciting breeding programme and working with like-minded growers, ASFE breeds, grows, sources and packs great tasting berries for their European customers.
Due to the successful growth and development of the company, they are looking for a Senior Berry Specialist Sales with immediate effect to be based in ASFE.
Profiel / Profile
Positive, dynamic and building relationships
- You will sell berries to customers in accordance with available volumes for maximum return on weekly terms, meeting customer specifications, food quality and internal compliance standards.
- Ensuring the provision of efficient administrative support for all commercial processes (sales, logistic, handling, packaging)
- Recognising customer needs and proactively and commercially responding to them.
- Maintaining and building close sustainable customer relations.
- Making and supervising daily and weekly quotes, placing orders and monitoring the complete purchase and sales process.
- You are constantly aware of the dynamic market situation, are fully informed about market developments and therefore are able to advise your customers optimally.
- You cooperate well with colleagues from purchase and sales, and you are able to collaborate in commercial and strategic situations.
- You will report to the Commercial Manager.
Functie-eisen / Job requirements
A junior that is eager to learn and will see the opportunities ahead
- Ideally a commercial HBO/Bachelor degree.
- Starters are welcome, ASF will provide training and guidance and you will learn everything you need to know to succeed.
- The ability to work independently and organise your own workload.
- Providing excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
- A dynamic approach – quick to react.
- Flexibility concerning working conditions.
- A team-player who treats everybody (colleagues, growers, customers, suppliers) with respect and empathy.
- Proficient with technology, especially in relation to communication systems
- Language skills: Dutch, English and preferably one other language such as German, Spanish or French.
- Reliable and socially minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated with strong drive!
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytic
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
Aanbod / The rewards
A unique opportunity to lead a team to commercial success. The organisation is developing fast and therefore there are good opportunities for growth. Furthermore, ASFE offers an excellent salary and benefits package, both primary and secondary.
Standplaats / location
The company is easily accessible via the A16, A12, A15 and A20. The position is based in Ridderkerk.
Extra informatie / Additional information
ASFE has outsourced the recruitment for Junior Berries Specialist Sales vacancy exclusively to Up&Up Talent Solutions.
For more information you can contact Taco van der Louw on +31(0)6 53 52 62 46 Applications only through www.up-up-go.com